The cobra is a large black spider, about the size of a silver dollar.
It has a white abdomen, and when caught on a hook, it produces a painful, white-hot sting.
The venom is so toxic that even the mildest sting will kill a person.
Like the other poisonous spiders, cobras have a venom gland on their body.
Its called the spleen, and it releases venom when the spider has been hit by a sharp object.
If you’re bitten by a cobra, the venom is released.
And if you get bitten by one, you may feel a strong pain, like it has been stabbed, which it can’t.
It also may feel hot and painful, as though you’ve been stabbed.
The most common symptoms of cobra venom include pain, swollen lymph nodes, swelling of the eyes and skin, and red or swollen eyes and/or skin.
If a person is bitten, the symptoms may vary.
Symptoms of cobras can vary according to location.
If they bite you from behind, the pain may be mild.
If the bite is deep, the spider may release more venom, which is more painful.
But if the bite was from above, the bite may be more severe, with swelling, redness, and an unusual red spot on the body.
Symptoms can vary depending on which part of the body is bitten.
Some people have no symptoms.
Other people may have symptoms.
If your symptoms are severe, you should get emergency medical help immediately.
If it is the venom glands that are hurting, they can be fatal.
Symptoms vary according the species.
For example, some cobra species will release more than one venom gland, which can cause severe symptoms if not taken care of.
There is a chance that you may not be aware that you have been bitten.
If cobra bites are serious, it can cause death.
There are no known cures for cobra poisoning, but a few things you can do to help prevent it are: Don’t touch your eyes and face.
The spiders may not want you to look at them.
Avoid close contact with the spiders.
Don’t climb trees or plants where you can get bitten.
Don.t try to catch the spiders by accident.
Do not let yourself be bitten by cobra.
If symptoms are serious and you do need medical help, you might be able to get emergency treatment at the nearest hospital.
But you may need to stay away from the spiders, close enough that they won’t be able see you.
If bitten, call the local emergency service.
If emergency medical treatment is not available, you will need to seek medical advice from your GP or poison control centre.